The site’s larger parcel was once known as Circus Hill. Beginning in 1890, the circus returned to Circus Hill every year until 1965. The site’s two parcels were then used primarily for storage of overflow vehicles from both an auto body shop and the former Whitaker dealership.
skyline tower youth | published on January 27th, 2010 | CIRCUS HILL
Filmed visual and oral history of circus events that happened on site.